Studio Terms and Condition
These terms and conditions are for hiring the studio. By agreeing to work with Terry Livesey Photography, by hiring the studio, commissioning or undertaking a training event or group shoot or workshop or commissioning a photographic shoot of any kind or any other agreement to do anything with Terry Livesey Photography, you agree to our terms and conditions.
In these conditions the following expressions have the following meanings: “Terry Livesey Photography” Terry Livesey Photography business, and any of the partners or any servant / agent / employee / sub-contractor on behalf of Terry Livesey Photography.
“the Customer” any person or firm or company dealing with Terry Livesey Photography or any servant or employee of such a person firm or company.
“Services” shall include all studio space or location facilities and the services of any personnel of Terry Livesey Photography or of any sub-contractor of the Company.
“Equipment” shall include all fixtures and fittings, equipment and other materials provided by Terry Livesey Photography or by its nominated sub-contractors.
“Studio” the premises of Terry Livesey Photography for the time being where the services and equipment are provided.
The Studio is available for daily use between 0800 hrs and 1900hrs. Use outside these hours shall be charged at an individually agreed rate.
Bookings may only be extended with the prior consent.
The Customer must observe all regulations governing the use of the Studio and of any Equipment and services whether imposed by Terry Livesey Photography or by any statutory body or Local Authority.
- The Studio is available for the exclusive use of the Customer named in the booking and includes 2 photographers/videographers. Additional photographers/videographers will incur additional charges at an agreed rate. The Customer is not permitted to sub-contract, sub-let or otherwise permit any third party to utilise the Studio without the prior written consent of Terry Livesey Photography.
- The Customer is responsible for any loss or damage occasioned to the Equipment or the Studio caused by or arising from the Customer use thereof or by any servant agent employee or sub-contractor of the Customer.
- Any materials used in connection with sets constructed by the Customer as well as any rubbish shall be forthwith removed from the Studio at the end of the hire period at the expense of the Customer otherwise Terry Livesey Photography are entitled to charge for this service.
- No alterations decorations or additions to the Studio are permitted without the consent of any partner of Terry Livesey Photography and at the end of the hire period the Studio must be surrendered in the same condition that it was in at the start of the hire period. Any costs incurred by Terry Livesey Photography arising out of any breach of this Condition shall be paid by the Customer.
- The Studio is supplied clean with a white painted wall at the start of the hire period and all the costs of painting repairing and maintaining this state are payable by the Customer. Terry Livesey Photography must be notified by the Customer at the start of the hire period if any aspect of the condition or decoration of the Studio or the wall is unacceptable. Special painting requirements should be notified to the Studio at least 7 working days in advance and the proposed requirement cost will be quoted.
Hire of Services and Equipment
- All Equipment and services are supplied by Terry Livesey Photography entirely at the risk of the Customer. Terry Livesey Photography shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind to material or props or equipment entrusted to it however caused including consequential loss and loss of profit.
- All Equipment supplied to the Customer is in good condition. The Customer must notify Terry Livesey Photography at the time of supply if the condition of the Equipment is not acceptable.
- In no circumstances shall Terry Livesey Photography be liable for any transport cost or for any loss or damage including consequential loss or damage however caused arising out of the use or the inability to use the Equipment supplied or agreed to be supplied.
- The Customer may not without the written consent of Terry Livesey Photography: (i) Remove the equipment from the Studio premises (ii) modify or alter or tamper with the Equipment in any way (iii) use the Equipment in a manner not recommended by the Manufacturer (iv) allow or suffer the Equipment to be used by any untrained or unauthorised personnel (v) part with possession, sell, pledge, encumber or suffer any lien to be created on the Equipment.
- Where at the request of the Customer Terry Livesey Photography supplies to the Customer the services of an assistant, sub- contractor, freelance or other person such person shall be deemed to be the servant of the Customer and the said services shall be deemed to be rendered by the Customer and Terry Livesey Photography shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind however caused.
- Terry Livesey Photography shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of any statement, advice, instruction or any other representation given or made by any servant of Terry Livesey Photography or any other person whose services are supplied to the Customer .
- The hire period for services or Equipment cannot be extended otherwise than with the consent of Terry Livesey Photography.
- Equipment must be returned promptly at the end of the hire period in good condition (save for fair wear and tear). The Customer shall pay or compensate Terry Livesey Photography for the replacement value of lost or damaged Equipment or in respect of any cancellation or variation of any order or failure to return the Equipment on time.
Exclusions of Liability
Subject as hereinbefore mentioned Terry Livesey Photography shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss, damage, expense, liability or for any consequential loss (including loss of profit) whatsoever or howsoever arising out of or in connection with any of the following:
(a) any damage to or loss of property by the Customer or the Customers servants or agents or any third party.
(b) any breakdown stoppage or failure of the facilities and Equipment provided in the Studio or any other Equipment supplied to the Customer by Terry Livesey Photography.
(c) any death or injury occasioned to any Customer or servant or agent of any Customer occasioned by the use of the Studio or any Equipment unless such death or injury is directly attributable to the negligence of Terry Livesey Photography or the servants or agents of Terry Livesey Photography.
(d) for any fines and/legal costs incurred by Terry Livesey Photography or the Customer for any activity connected with the hire of the Studio or Equipment.
(e) any failure on the part of Terry Livesey Photography to comply with its obligations to the Customer due to any circumstances beyond the control of Terry Livesey Photography.
The Customer shall at all times keep Terry Livesey Photography indemnified against all actions, proceedings, costs, charges, claims, expenses and demands whatsoever which may be made or brought against Terry Livesey Photography or the servants or agents of Terry Livesey Photography by any third party in respect of any alleged injury, loss, damage or expense arising out of or in connection with the use of the Studio or Equipment or services supplied by Terry Livesey Photography even where such injury, loss, damage or expense is caused wholly or in part by the negligence or breach of contract of Terry Livesey Photography, its partners, servants or agents save in respect of any death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Terry Livesey Photography as aforesaid.
These Conditions shall be read and construed in accordance with the Laws of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Island.