Studio hire at our fully-equipped, professional studio has almost (that's my get out of jail card) everything you could need. The studio is always manned while hired but if you require an assistant or a photographer then this can be arranged at an additional cost with prior booking.
The studio offers the following facilities:
- 900 square feet with office, make-up, kitchen and storage
- 2.74 metre wide backdrops on rolls x 6 (Chroma Green, Yellow, Sky Blue, Grey, Black and White)
- 2 metre wide backdrop - White vinyl for easy clean and seamless background
- 20 foot wide white area
- Bowens 500 Pro main heads
- A variety of other heads, soft-boxes, Beauty Dish, Brollies, Snoots, etc
- Lastolite HiLite Background 5ft x 7ft
- Make up room
- Free refreshments all day - Tea / Coffee / Squash / Cans of pop / Biscuits
- iPod enabled sound system
- Free, on-site parking
- Free wi-fi
Studio Hire Rates
Hire rates below have been kept simple and only available in the denominations below. A maximum of 2 photographers are allowed at the rates below.
- 1 hour - £30
- 2 hours - £50
- 4 hours - £70
- 6 hours - £130
- 8 hours - £180
Note: If you think you might need extra time, then it would be advisable to select the anticipated studio hire time when booking as extra time will most likely not be available on the day.
Note: If you require additional preparation time for models both before or after your shoot, this must be included within the studio hire time required.
- Extra photographers
- Assistants (this can be selected when booking)
- Green screen / Chroma Key
- Autocue system
- Smoke machine - charged at £10 a session to cover refilling costs.
- If you would like to use the paper rolls on the floor to create a seamless background then there will be an additional charge of £10 to cover cutting the roll afterwards and discarding of the used paper.
If you have never hired a studio with us before or even if you've never been in a studio before, then you can select to have a free 1 hour, 1-1 session with your first booking - There is a check box option when using the booking system below. So if you would like to know how studio life works and what equipment is available and what it can do for your shoots, then select this option at booking. No need to have a model or product for the introduction session, as this is all about teaching you the ropes.
If you book a 1,2,4 or 6 hour studio session you have the option to book a 2 hour additional training session. This will be done after the your studio session has finished and we will work on images that you have taken during the studio session and teach you editing techniques specific to your images. This will be customised to your preferences and can included either Lightroom or Photoshop or both.